How to set up an Alert
Go to your account settings
Select the Alerts tab
Click on 'New Alert
Enter the specifications of the Alert you want to create
2) Enter one or multiple phone numbers for the people receiving an SMS in case the alert is triggered.
3) Enter one or multiple email addresses for the people receiving an email in case the alert is triggered.
4) Select one or more members who will be included in the alert.
5) Select the action that will trigger the alert.
6) Select one or more places (geofences) to which the action will be linked.
7) You can add a second condition in case a second action related to the first action will be triggering the alert.
E.g. "I want to receive an alert if member A checks-out at Place A and doesn't check-in at Place B within 1 hour".
8) Select the action for the second event.
9) Select one or more places (geofences) to which the check-in/out will be linked
10) Select the time period between the two actions.
11) Specify when the alert will be active. If you want the alert to be active at all times simply select all days of the week and leave the time field on 0:00 - 0:00. See screenshot below: