Since you are a new user to Hellotracks, it would be good to review how to access your account information and settings.
In this article:
- Accessing your Profile and Account Settings
- Editing your Profile
- Editing your Location
- Payment Options
1.0 Accessing your Profile and Account Settings
Click the ' Main Menu Drop Down' to edit your profile and settings. Alternatively, you can also click the 'Cogs' icon in the top right corner.
If you choose the 'Main Menu Drop Down', it will give you the following menu:
2.0 Editing your Profile
Hellotracks gives you full access to control your profile.
- To edit your profile, click the 'Edit Profile'
- After you click on the 'Edit profile' you will see the following window pop-up. In this pop-up window, you can also access and change data regarding Locations, Alerts, Settings and Payment options
Under 'Edit Profile', you can edit all your contact information. This includes actions such as company name, change your password, company website and business information, contact information like main email and phone number and company address information. You can also add a company brand icon if you like.
If you are using the mobile version of Hellotracks. You can see information about your mobile device, the current app version, and the battery level. You can also access information with real-time live tracking.
- Real-time tracking
- Most recent location
- Tracking status (ON/OFF)
- Network provider status (enabled/disabled)
- GPS location provider (enabled/disabled)
3.0 Editing your Location
Under 'Location', you can edit your location from the same pop-up window mentioned above
From here you can choose your main location in two ways:
1. Type in the address in the search bar
2. Drag and Drop the pin to your address
Under 'Alerts', you can edit your Alerts from the same pop-up window mentioned above.
Alerts allow you to use conditional statements to create automatic notifications for a multitude of things such as check-in's/out's and idle time of your workers. This information is sent directly to you so you can keep track of your workers in the field.
Under 'Settings', you can edit your account settings from the same pop-up window mentioned above.
Under 'Settings', you can configure your general settings: language, measurements, time format, time zone, etc. Decide how you would like to use automatic check-ins for your employees with time delay and geofences. Activate email notifications if you want to receive an email when receiving instant messages within the app.
An important feature within your Account Settings is Permissions
With this feature you can activate or deactivate permissions according to your organization-specific needs:
- Dispatchers are visible on the map and receive jobs:
- Enable if your dispatchers are active on the field, you want to follow their real-time location and you may assign them jobs
2. Members can see other members:
- Enable if you want your field staff to see each other's location on the map from the mobile app.
3. Dispatcher and workers are restricted to members of the same team:
- Enable if you want your staff to only see the location on the map from the mobile app of the members of the same team.
4. Workers can create Places from the mobile app:
- Enable is you want your field staff to be able to create Places (Geofences) from the mobile app on the field. All places will be saved and shared with all members.
5. Workers can deactivate tracking:
- Enable if you want your staff to turn tracking either off/on from the mobile app. You will receive a notification when you do this.
6. Send check-in notifications to members:
- Enable if you want your field staff to receive a notification every time a member of the team checks-in/out a place/job.
7. Places check-in/out notifications:
Enable if you want to register check-in/outs from the field staff whenever they arrive/leave a place from your Client DB.
6.0 Payment Options
Under 'Payment', you can see and edit your payment options from the same pop-up window mentioned above.
The payments tab gives you an option to change which credit card you use to pay for the service. It also shows you how many active licenses and upcoming invoices you have for Hellotracks.