How to set up an alert?
Step 1: Click on the 'Main Menu Dropdown', then click on 'Settings'
Step 2: Select the 'Alerts' tab
Step 3: Click on 'New Alert'
Step 4: Enter the specifications of the Alert you want to create
- Assign a title to the alert, e.g. Alert Team B.
- Enter one or multiple phone numbers for the people receiving an SMS in case the alert is triggered.
- Enter one or multiple email addresses for the people receiving an email in case the alert is triggered.
- Select one or more members who will be included in the alert.
- Select the action that will trigger the alert.
- Select one or more places (geofences) to which the action will be linked.
- You can add a second condition in case a second action related to the first action will be triggering the alert.
- E.g. "I want to receive an alert if member A checks-out at Place A and doesn't check-in at Place B within 1 hour".
- Select the action for the second event.
- Select one or more places (geofences) to which the check-in/out will be linked
- Select the time period between the two actions.
- Specify when the alert will be active. If you want the alert to be active at all times simply select all days of the week and leave the time field from 0:00 - 0:00. See screenshot below:
Note* You can go back at any time to edit your saved alerts, delete alerts and clone (duplicate) them.