How to view your track history?
Step 1: Open your Hellotracks app and go to the 'Main' menu.
Step 2: Tap on the 'Track history' button. This will bring up a list of all your recent Tracks.
Step 3: Scroll through the Track history to find the Track you are looking for. Tap on the track.
Step 4: This will give a much deeper overview of the individual Track. From here you can:
- Search for key details of the Track, including the timeline, distance, speed,
- View a sped-up animation of the Track.
- Share the track with your network via a URL
- download and share a GPX (GPS exchange file) download link
- Delete the track is it was recorded in error or is not needed anymore