How to access and download reports
On the main menu click on ' Reports'.
In the Reports section you have 3 options:
- Go to Statistics if you want to see an overview of mileage and jobs.
- Go to “Create New” and follow the steps.
- Access reports history from Google Docs
Click on statistics if you want to see an overview of mileage and jobs. Don't forget to select the time frime on the calendar above. You will access each member's:
- Total distance
- Average speed
- Max speed
- Total registered tracks
- Total Jobs
- Total on time Jobs
- Total delayed Jobs
- Total success Jobs
- Total Jobs entered as issues
- Engagement porcentage (Jobs with status updated and data entry from the total Jobs assigned)
To create a report, simply click on ' Create New' and just follow the steps: a) choose one from the options available, b) select one, more members or an entire team below you want to include on the report and c) select the time frame for the report.
- Mileage report: an excel file containing all tracks registered per member with: mileage, average and max speed, start and end locations. See image below:
- Download Tracks as GPS file: GPX is a data format for exchanging GPS data between programs, and for sharing GPS data with other users. GPX lets you exchange data with other GPS users, who might not be using the same software as you.
- Job Performance / Place: This report will allow you to export Jobs per place, e.i. all Jobs perfromed by anymember in the same place. See below:
* Each tab is a Place and contains all Jobs regarding that Place within the time window selected. A place could be a client, branch, etc.
- Job Performance / Member: This report will allow you to export Jobs per member, each tab will belong to a member and will contain the total Jobs performed by this emember within the time frame selected.
- Check-ins/outs / Member or Place: will contain all check-ins/outs registered by member or place within the time frame selected.
To access any of the reports created please click on ' Generated Reports' Google Docs.
* If you have any issues accessing your Reports from Google docs please email us at email@example.com.